Hidden @replies: Twitter will soon roll out a design tweak that will hide @username replies on verified accounts. You can find out more here.
- PRO: The new design feature will help un-muddy the stream of heavy reply accounts. Hopefully it will be rolled out across all accounts soon.
- CON: Celebrity tweet endorsements or engagement our clients may get will be even more hidden than they were before. It might be worth reminding press teams that if they have arranged for a celebrity guest to attend one of our clients’ productions and tweet about their experience, to please use the official handle and put it in the middle of the tweet instead of at the beginning.
- Summary - includes title, description, thumbnail image, and Twitter account attribution
- Photo – a tweet sized photo
- Player – a tweet sized video/audio/media player